This Teacher Evaluator release contains a number of minor updates and improvements, including the ability for teachers to notify administrators of completed self evaluations, the ability for users to
Features and Enhancements
- Users can now remove their own remarks from submitted evaluations.
- Teachers can now notify their administrators of completed self evaluations.
- Users can now set a timezone to localize time stamps rendered in PDFs.
- The Quick Evidence tool on evaluations is now accessible via keyboard shortcuts.
- A user can now be marked as a non-teaching staff member.
- Non-teaching staff members are now assigned the proper values in the Massachusetts state report.
- Comment only indicators in summary report no longer render an empty descriptor box.
- Previously, all alert boxes were dismissible. Now only specific ones can be dismissed.
- Groups are no longer automatically selected when creating a new user account.
- Inactive steps are no longer listed in the Plan API.
- It was previously possible to create steps in plans that didn't require a teacher or evaluator to complete them.
- The Quick Evidence tool no longer closes after closing an artifact preview.
- A zero page is now displayed when there are no past evaluations in summative evaluation tool.
- A zero page has been added to the plans detail view.
- Indicators are now paginated in the artifact linker.
- A warning is now displayed if a user tries to create a plan that affects no users.
- Tab-navigation inconsistencies have been corrected on the forms page.
- The starting date of 365 days ago is now used consistently throughout all reporting tools.