We've released an update for Teacher Evaluator that improves the usability of the account pages and introduces a number of bug fixes.
The View button for evaluations listed on account pages is no longer visible to users who can't view evaluations.
- An error has been corrected which was preventing searching for evidence in a few cases.
- An error has been corrected which was preventing the evaluation summary page from loading.
- A fix has been implemented for a visual overflow that could occur on the evidence-linking evaluation tool.
- You are no longer blocked from accessing the settings page if you are missing one of the evaluation permissions.
- An error has been corrected that was preventing the MA state report from being generated for some users.
- An issue was fixed that caused empty Custom Reports to be generated for evaluation forms that have a single standard.