We are pleased to announce that the HTML5 TeacherPlus Gradebook will be updated during the early morning (EDT) on June 25, 2018. Included in this update are fixes for custom reports, the undo feature, the score log, and a number of other features.
Custom score symbols can be queried in custom reports.
Previously, the message “Please enter a valid predefined score symbol” appeared when a custom score symbol was selected.
- An issue with deleted comments appearing on custom reports has been fixed.
The undo history is reset when a teacher changes gradebooks, changes marking periods, or logs out.
Previously, the undo history was showing all edits in a session across multiple gradebooks.
- A display issue when switching students in the student view of class attendance has been fixed.
- Category weights will not appear on the Category Subtotal template if weights are not being used.
- HTML5 Gradebook Manager users that have been granted read only rights to a teacher's gradebook can now access the Skills/Standards screen.
- The Changed by column on the Score Log will display gbadmin if the change was made by the Gradebook Manager.