You can create a chart of a demographic field's data, such as a pie chart of prospects' allergies. You can then add the chart to the Dashboard.
To create a chart, follow these steps:
- On the left navigation menu, click Setup Center.
- Click the Demographic Fields tab.
- Click the page containing the demographic field.
- Select the demographic field.
- On the lower-right of the page, in the Chart Type drop-down list, select the type of chart you want to create.
To create a chart, the field must be validated. Next to Set Validation, choose who can enter the field's data (Anyone or Supervisor Only), and then click Set Validation List (Edit Entries) to create the list of entries that can be chosen for the field.
At the top of the page, click Save. The chart is added to the Available Charts list on the Dashboard.
To add the chart to the Dashboard, see Customize the Dashboard.