You can import a file using a template you created by following these steps:
- On the left navigation menu, click Import Wizard.
- Click the template you want to use.
- Next to Import File Path, click , and select the file you want to import.
- Optional: To allow blank data in the file to replace existing data for prospects, select the Allow blanks to overwrite existing data check box.
- To prevent a duplicate prospect from being imported into AdmissionsPlus, do the following:
- At the bottom of the page, click Select Fields for Contact Comparison.
- Select the check boxes for the contact fields whose data you want to compare between the file and AdmissionsPlus, and then click Save.
- Click .
Click Next. The Import Wizard dialog box opens.
Select the check boxes next to the prospects you want to import, or select the check box in the header to import all prospects.
- Click Save.