Customize the TeacherPlus Gradebook startup screen by choosing which gradebook the application opens to. You can set the startup screen to the last used gradebook or specify a particular gradebook.
- On the side navigation menu, click Settings, and then click the General Settings tab.
- In the Startup Screengroup box, do either of the following to select a default gradebook:
- Click Last Used Gradebook.
- Click Specific Gradebook, and click a specific gradebook from the Class drop-down list.
- At the top of the General Settings tab, click Save.
When you open TeacherPlus Gradebook, the startup screen loads the template that was active when you closed the program. For more information on templates see Create a New Template.