When you add or remove columns in your gradebook and want to save the current column layout for future use, you can save it as a custom template. The layout automatically changes to a custom template when you add or remove any columns. An unsaved custom template appears in the template drop-down list as [Custom] until you save it with a new name.
Before you can save the current layout, you must have an unsaved custom template. For more information, see Add a Gradebook Column.
To save a custom template, do the following:
- On the Gradebook Toolbar, in the View group box, click Template Options, and then click Save As.
- In the Save Template Asdialog box, do either of the following:
- Select Save as a new Template, and enter a new name into the text box.
- Select Save as existing Template, and select an existing template from the drop-down list.
- At the top of the dialog box, click Save.