Administrators can activate this integration in the TeacherPlus Gradebook Management Site.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Activate Google Classroom Integration
- Set up the Student Email Specification
- The Gradebook Management Site: Verify Student E-Mail Field
Activate Google Classroom Integration
When you activate the Google Classroom Integration, teachers can link their gradebooks and assignment columns to Google Classroom.
To activate the integration, do the following:
- Click Settings, and then click Integrations
- On the Google Classroom Settings page, select the Allow teachers to use Google Classroom Integration check-box.
Set up the Student Email Specification
This optional specification can be set if your school doesn't provide students with PlusPortals IDs, or if students have different usernames for Google Classroom and PlusPortals.
By default, the specification is set to the field selected in E-Mail>Initial Setup Wizard>Identifying Student E-Mail Fields>Student E-Mail.
AdminPlus: Set the Student E-Mail Field for Google Integration
After adding and populating a database field for student emails associated with Google Classroom, do the following:
- In AdminPlus, click Tools > TeacherPlus Setup & Sync Manager, and then, in the TeacherPlus Tools group box, click Send (Sync) Settings.
- In the General Specifications dialog box, next to 8. Student E-Mail Field for Google Integration, click .
- In the Select Student E-Mail Field for Google Integration dialog box, click the email field containing the student emails associated with Google Classroom, and then click Select.
- In the General Specifications dialog box, click Done.
The Gradebook Management Site: Verify Student E-Mail Field
To verify the specification in the Gradebook Management site, do the following:
- Click Settings > Integrations.
- Select Google Classroom Settings page, verify the selected Student E-Mail field.