The course request process is performed in the following order:
Before starting the course request process, see Course Request Settings and select the year you want to make changes to.
- You review your course request settings to make sure your changes are made in the correct year.
- You create a group of courses to add to a course request form.
- You create a course request form.
- Optional: You can recommend courses for students to take or remove course recommendations.
- Optional: You can add or copy course descriptions to the Course Catalog.
- You publish the form for students to complete.
- Students complete the course request form.
- If parents want, they can approve and comment on their child's course selections.
- You review, approve, and send the course request form to AdminPlus, where the office receives it for processing.
- Course Request Settings
- Create a Course Group
- Create a Course Request Form
- Optional: Recommend Courses for an Individual Student
- Optional: Recommend Courses for Several Students at Once
- Optional: Remove Course Recommendations for an Individual Student
- Optional: Remove Course Recommendations for Several Students at Once
- Review and Approve Course Requests for One Student
- Review and Approve Course Requests for Several Students
For additional information that may be relevant to your process, see the following topics: