If you want to reuse course descriptions, you can copy the descriptions into another year and, if necessary, edit them.
To copy course descriptions, follow these steps:
- Click Setup > Course Requests > Settings.
Copying the course catalog overwrites the description data in the year you're copying into.
- If Setup > Course Request > Settings is set to Active Year, the descriptions are copied from the previous year, overwriting the active year.
- If Setup > Course Request > Settings is set to Scheduling Year, the descriptions are copied from the active year, overwriting the scheduling year.
Check this setting before you perform the following step.
- Click the year you want to copy into, and then click Save.
- On the navigation bar, click Setup > Course Requests > Course Catalog.
- At the bottom of the Course Catalog page, click Add from Library.
- To continue, click Yes. To cancel, click No.
- If you want to edit a course description, click the course, and then edit the description in the text editor.
- Click Save.