The plusportaladmin can allow user groups to change or reset their password. Additionally, the plusportaladmin can decide whether admin users can see users' temporary passwords.
To allow user groups to change or reset their password, follow these steps:
- On the navigation bar, click Manage Accounts.
- Click Settings.
- Under Password Management, click Yes next to the user groups you want to allow to change or reset their password.
The plusportaladmin can control the visibility of temporary passwords by following these steps:
Once you click Yes next to Hide temporary passwords and click Save, you cannot change this setting.
- To hide temporary passwords from all admin users, including the plusportaladmin, click Yes next to Hide temporary password.
Admin users won't see temporary passwords on the Manage Accounts page. However, temporary passwords for students that have usernames instead of e-mail addresses remain visible.
- To hide temporary passwords from all admin users, with the exception of the plusportaladmin, do the following:
- Next to Hide temporary password, click No.
- Next to Allow Admin users to see temporary passwords, click No.
- At the bottom of the Settings tab, click Save.