All AdminPlus attendance codes are imported into the TeacherPlus Management Site. From the Management Site, you can select which codes are available to teachers in their gradebooks. In addition, you can set which day the Weekly Attendance View chart begins with.
- Click Settings, and then click Attendance.
- In the School Week area, select the check box for each day of the school week for which teachers will take attendance.
- Click a day from the First Day Of Weeklist.
The day you select is the day the GradeBook's Attendance Weekly View will begin with.
In Available Codes, hold down the Control key while clicking each attendance code to be used.
- Click to transfer the codes to the Selected Codes area.
- In the Selected Codes area, use the up and down arrows to sort the attendance codes in the order you would like teachers to see them in the Attendance column of TeacherPlus.
The following figure illustrates how teachers see the order of the attendance codes.
- Click Save.